Characteristics of the LPMF and frequency range used with Biomag®
Polarity of applicators
The pulses of one polarity generated by Biomag® devices allow the applicators to always work with the same polarity at a specific location (for the marking, see the page 22).
Low frequency - 1 to 10 Hz
Prevailing effects of an analgesic and myorelaxing nature.
Medium frequency - 10 to 15 Hz
Anti-inflammatory, suitable for chronic and degenerative diseases: vasodilatation; results in enhanced blood and lymph circulation, swelling suppression.
Higher frequency: up to 25 Hz
Prevailing stimulating effects that support bone healing, improve post-injury states and work well with acute disease; detoxification.
Frequency above 25 Hz (26 to 81 Hz)
Frequencies higher than 25 Hz (intended for special applications) are used if we need to increase the intensity of the effects, or with certain types of health problems such as burns, fractures healing with difficulties and pseudoarthrosis. A higher frequency is intended for more intensive support of the healing process, regeneration and detoxification. A specialist providing consultancy regarding pulse magnetotherapy should be consulted for application of programmes working with higher frequencies.
All of our authorised dealers are able to put you in contact with specialists providing professional consultancy.
Characteristics of the LPMF and frequency range used with Biomag® - your questions
Are you interested in the effects of low-frequency pulsed magnetic field (magnetotherapy)? Want to learn how magnetotherapy can help with your problems? Contact us. Our expert advisors will be happy to answer your questions.
- Curative effects of the low-frequency pulse magnetic field (LPMF)
- A brief description of the therapeutic effects of biomag magnetotherapy
- Characteristics of the LPMF and frequency range used with Biomag®
- How to select and use the applicators
- Pulse profiles, intensity of the LPMF and frequency wobbling
- Table of basic therapeutic effects of pulse magnetotherapy according to frequency (guidelines for individual mode)
- Number of applications
- The magnetic field of the Earth
- Harmful (strong) magnetic field
- Devices and procedures using an EMG field and electric energy
- Programmes and accessories of Biomag® devices
- Recommended literature CZ
- Recommended literature - worldwide
- Therapeutic effects of the low-frequency pulse magnetic field (LPMF)