Number of applications
It is generally known that magnetotherapy should be applied in various ways, depending on the particular case; this means that the duration of the therapy and the number of applications may vary. As standard, there are two application sessions per day; for more serious diseases, three or even more sessions a day are possible, while the recommended break is 6 hours.
If possible, do not end magnetotherapy abruptly. It is better to prolong the intervals between applications towards the end of the therapeutic period. It is recommended that patients suffering from low blood pressure take a break of approximately 20 minutes after application. For short-term disorders, it is recommended that application be repeated 20 to 30 times; however, the minimum number of sessions is 10.
With chronic diseases and after-care in particular, repeated application over the course of a longer period of time is recommended.
Before you start using the device, you must first eliminate likely contraindications!
Number of applications - your questions
Are you interested in the Number of applications? Want to learn how magnetotherapy can help with your problems? Contact us. Our expert advisors will be happy to answer your questions.
- Curative effects of the low-frequency pulse magnetic field (LPMF)
- A brief description of the therapeutic effects of biomag magnetotherapy
- Characteristics of the LPMF and frequency range used with Biomag®
- How to select and use the applicators
- Pulse profiles, intensity of the LPMF and frequency wobbling
- Table of basic therapeutic effects of pulse magnetotherapy according to frequency (guidelines for individual mode)
- Number of applications
- The magnetic field of the Earth
- Harmful (strong) magnetic field
- Devices and procedures using an EMG field and electric energy
- Programmes and accessories of Biomag® devices
- Recommended literature CZ
- Recommended literature - worldwide
- Therapeutic effects of the low-frequency pulse magnetic field (LPMF)