Clinical studies on pulsed magnetic therapy
Treatment success rate with 3D pulsed therapy Biomag exceeds 77 %
Expert assessments conducted on 1266 patients in 2012 and 2013, with an average of 12 applications per patient, prove that the success rate of Biomag magnetic therapy treatment exceeds 77 %.
Generally, the greater the number of applications, the greater the efficacy.
According to other statistics, Biomag magnetic therapy is mostly applied for treatment of painful conditions (see the chart).
In addition to the clinical evaluation and trials on this page, we have also prepared another section so you can read about the most up-to-date clinical studies that assess the impact of the pulsed magnetic field on human health. That section is broken down per diagnosis so you can easily find the effects of magnetic therapy treatment relevant to your condition. It is also regularly updated and you can request to be notified about new additions via email.
Are you interested in clinical studies on pulsed magnetic therapy? Did you know that this method with great therapeutic potential is researched by scientists from around the world? New Magazine of Clinical Studies Biomag regularly brings you clearly summarized information on more than 70 peer-reviewed papers which focus on the effects of pulsed magnetic therapy in many medical fields.
Would you like to be receiving the latest Magazine of Clinical Studies from Biomag in your email box? Subscribe here for free.
- Aeskulap spol. s r.o.
- ALICE - OS ČČK
- Anna Havlasová, Hořice
- Centrum psychorehabilitační péče ALAID
- Českobrodská nemocnice s.r.o.
- Domov Důchodců Český Dub
- DOMOV DŮCHODCŮ Roudnice nad Labem
- Domov Dvůr Králové nad Labem
- Domov odpočinku ve stáří Justynka Hronov
- Domov pro seniory Úvaly
- Domov v Podzámčí
- Effect of BEMER pulsed magnetic field therapy on the level of fatigue in patients with multiple sclerosis
- Effect of pulsed electromagnetic fields on delayed union of tibial fractures
- Effects of LPMF on the treatment of patients with leg ulcers
- Effects of pulsed electromagnetic fields on articular hyaline cartilage
- Effects of pulsed electromagnetic fields on patient recovery after arthroscopic surgery, applied for 45 and 90 days
- Effects of pulsed electromagnetic therapy on multiple sclerosis fatigue and quality of life
- Hair loss and hair regrowth and the results of applying a pulsed electromagnetic field
- Hamzova odborná Léčebna pro děti a dospělé
- Healing of chronic arterial and venous leg ulcers through the systemic effects of electromagnetic fields
- Heterotopic ossification in patients with traumatic head and spinal cord injury (SCI)
- Chronic back pain and the efficacy of a pulsed electromagnetic field
- JUWA - Stráž pod Ralskem
- LDN OLU Albertinum
- Léčebná rehabilitace ZDRAVÍ s.r.o.
- Low-energy high-frequency pulsed electromagnetic therapy for acute whiplash injuries
- Low-frequency pulsed electromagnetic field therapy in fibromyalgia
- LPMF effect on chronic inflammatory affection of prostatitis
- Magnetic pulse treatment for knee osteoarthritis in patients with OA incompletely relieved by conventional treatment methods
- Magnetic therapy effects on treating ankylosing spondylitis (Bechterew disease)
- Masarykova městská nemocnice v Jilemnici
- Migraine and other headaches and pulsed magnetic field effects
- MUDr. Kopecká, Marie, Třebechovice pod Orebem
- MUDr. Lubomír Vejvoda, Liberec
- MUDr. Zuzana Šírová - neurorehabilitace
- Nemocnice Blansko
- Nemocnice České Budějovice, a.s.
- Nemocnice Náchod, Nemocnice Jaroměř
- Nemocnice následné péče
- Nemocnice Nymburk s.r.o.
- Nemocnice Prachatice, a.s.
- Nemocnice v Semilech
- NEREST s.r.o., Místek
- Osteoarthritis (OA) and the clinical effects of pulsed electromagnetic field
- Poliklinika ŠKODA AUTO a.s.
- REFIT Zábřeh na Moravě
- Regeneration of nerves during an experimental trial of pulsed electromagnetic field (Diapulse) effects
- Rehabilitace - Burianová, s.r.o.
- Rehabilitace - J. Saňák
- Rehabilitace - Dagmar Drahokoupilová
- Rehabilitace - Dana Říhová
- Rehabilitace - Eliška Dvořáková
- Rehabilitace - Ivana Kleinová
- Rehabilitace - Jana Kynčlová
- Rehabilitace - Jana Nekvindová
- Rehabilitace - Jana Novotná, Helena Pokorná
- Rehabilitace - Krejčíková Dagmar
- Rehabilitace - Libuše Švecová
- Rehabilitace - Pavel Tučka, DiS.
- Rehabilitace Turnov - Dagmar Stránská
- Rehabilitační centrum Zdraví, spol. s r.o.
- Rehabilitační středisko - Iva Vokrouhlická
- REHAGAMA s.r.o. - léčebná rehabilitace
- REPO - Marie Veselá, Jičín
- Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) and the analgesic effects of low-frequency electromagnetic field (PEMF) on hand joints
- Sexual disorders
- Skin healing after cancer and magnetic therapy efficacy
- Středisko rehabilitační péče - Hofmannová Jitka
- Treatment of androgen-dependent alopecia and the positive biological effect of a pulsed electromagnetic field
- Treatment of spasticity using pulsed magnetic field in patients with multiple sclerosis
- Urinary problems
- Using pulsed magnetic field therapy for the treatment of knee osteoarthritis
- Ústav sociálních služeb Milíčeves
- Vojenská nemocnice Olomouc
Clinical studies on pulsed magnetic therapy effects - queries
Would you like to get more details about the clinical studies and effects of pulsed magnetic therapy? Do you want to learn how Biomag magnetic therapy can help you with your problems? Do not hesitate to contact us. Our expert consultants will answer your queries.