Characteristics of infectious mononucleosis: Mononucleosis is caused by the Epstein-Barr virus and results in fatigue, fever, throat pain, affects the tonsils and leads to enlargement of the lymphatic nodes. Therefore, mononucleosis is frequently mistaken for angina pectoris. A serological test can confirm the diagnosis. The mononucleosis virus affects the parenchymatous organs (liver), similarly to hepatitis B and C, and the regime rules are similar, too. Most often, children and youth get infested with mononucleosis, however, in older people, a much greater risk of complications applies (fatigue syndrome, liver damage, neurological problems). The main treatment for mononucleosis is symptomatic, antipyretic, rest regime, and a liver-friendly diet. The best prevention is timely vaccination against mononucleosis, particularly in children.
Application of magnetic therapy in infectious mononucleosis
In infectious mononucleosis, it is recommended to use Biomag low-frequency magnetic therapy during convalescence and to decrease the risk of complications in the disease. Apply a stimulating frequency of 50 - 81 Hz in the area of the liver to support regeneration using a flat applicator.
Infectious mononucleosis and magnetic therapy - queries
Do you want to learn more about magnetic therapy applications for treating infectious mononucleosis? Contact us!
Do not hesitate to contact us. We will answer your queries regarding magnetic therapy applications for infectious mononucleosis.
List of indications
- Show all indications
- Head and neck
- Upper extremities and shoulders
Abdomen and hypogastrium
- Prostatitis, BHP
- Crohn's disease - except for acute exacerbation
- Chronic gastric ulcers and duodenal ulcers
- Renal colic
- Female infertility (after inflammation of the fallopian tubes)
- Wetting in children (enuresis)
- Regeneration of the liver
- Male sexual dysfunction (erectile dysfunction)
- State after infectious hepatitis
- Urinary bladder inflammation - cystitis acuta
- Lower extremities and hips
- Health problems throughout the body