Renal colic characteristics: Usually an acute, painful syndrome caused by a sudden disorder of urine outflow through the urethra. The most frequent cause of renal colic is a concretion and its movement in the urinary outflow tract. It emerges from "full health". The diagnosis can be confirmed using RTG or ultra-sound examination. If not resolved in a timely manner, renal colic can cause an accumulation of urine, hydronephrosis and renal failure.
Renal colic is treated (conservatively or surgically) particularly by removal of the calculus or other obstacles (blood clot, pus) from the urinary tract. Conservative treatment consists of the application of analgesic and spasmolytic drugs, increased intake of liquids or infusion therapy to support spontaneous discharge of the concrement.
Using magnetic therapy in renal colic
In renal colic, low-frequency Biomag pulsed magnetic therapy can be used as a complement to conservative analgesic and spasmolytic treatment and after removal of the concrement to support healing of the affected mucosa.
Application of magnetic therapy in renal colic
In renal colic, it is recommended to apply; magnetic therapy locally above the kidney and urinary system passage, analgesic frequencies of 4 - 6 Hz, spasmolytic frequencies of 8 - 14 Hz on a long-term basis until the concrement disappears. Frequencies of 2 - 25 Hz to finish healing.
Renal colic and magnetic therapy - queries
Do you want to learn more about magnetic therapy applications for renal colic? Contact us!
Do not hesitate to contact us. We will answer your queries regarding magnetic therapy applications for renal colic.
List of indications
- Show all indications
- Head and neck
- Upper extremities and shoulders
Abdomen and hypogastrium
- Prostatitis, BHP
- Crohn's disease - except for acute exacerbation
- Chronic gastric ulcers and duodenal ulcers
- Renal colic
- Female infertility (after inflammation of the fallopian tubes)
- Wetting in children (enuresis)
- Regeneration of the liver
- Male sexual dysfunction (erectile dysfunction)
- State after infectious hepatitis
- Urinary bladder inflammation - cystitis acuta
- Lower extremities and hips
- Health problems throughout the body