Characteristics of headache: Headache is a frequent manifestation of various diseases. Headache can be a symptom of diseases inside and outside the head, as well as generalised diseases and diseases of various distant organs, or it can result from mental tension or other causes; headache always requires a comprehensive examination.
In headache, a combination of vertebral factors (mainly in the cervical spine area) with vasomotor instability is often observed. It is important to distinguish primary headache from life-threatening secondary pain (intracranial expansive process, hydrocephalus, meningitis, subarachnoid haemorrhage, trauma, etc.), where low-frequency pulsed magnetic therapy is not used.
Application of magnetic therapy in headache
In the acute stage of headache, therapy is applied using a small applicator in the range of 4-10 Hz to the head and cervical spine area, while after the acute phase, treatment should continue at 10-50 Hz.
Magnetic therapy and headache - contact form
Do you want to learn more about magnetic therapy applications for treating headache? Contact us!
Do not hesitate to contact us. We will answer your queries regarding magnetic therapy applications for headache.
List of indications
- Show all indications
Head and neck
- Alopecia (hair loss)
- Brain dysfunction
- Cerebral palsy
- Cerebrospinal multiple sclerosis - MS
- Cervical spine pain
- Conditions after cerebrovascular accidents
- Degenerative diseases of the brain and spinal cord
- Hypothyroidism - decreased secretion of thyroid hormones
- Ménière's syndrome and disease
- Middle ear inflammation - otitis media
- Minimal brain dysfunction (MBD)
- Nyctalopia (optic nerve atrophy)
- Tinnitus (noises or buzzing in the ears)
- TMJ (jaw joint) pain
- Tonsillitis, hoarseness, URTI
- Trigeminal nerve pain
- Upper extremities and shoulders
- Abdomen and hypogastrium
- Lower extremities and hips
- Health problems throughout the body