Hypothyroidism - decreased secretion of thyroid hormones
Characteristics of hypothyroidism - decreased secretion of thyroid hormones: Hypothyroidism is a decreased secretion of thyroid hormones requiring substitution therapy. Increased fatigue, sleepiness, sensitivity to cold, constipation, non-specific fleeting pain, impotence, menstrual cycle disorders in women, anaemia, hoarse voice, and other symptoms have been observed in patients with hypothyroidism.
Purpose of magnetic therapy in hypothyroidism - decreased secretion of thyroid hormones
The healing and stimulation effects of Biomag low-frequency pulsed magnetic therapy can be used to support the natural secretion of hormones (provided that the patient’s own secretion ability has at least been partially preserved). Improved metabolic rate, as well as regeneration and anti-inflammatory effects, create better conditions for the recovery of damaged tissue and normal thyroid function.
Application of magnetic therapy in decreased secretion of thyroid hormones (hypothyroidism): Therapy should be applied daily at 36-44 Hz on the thyroid gland area via a solenoid.
Magnetic therapy and decreased secretion of thyroid hormones (hypothyroidism) - queries
Do you want to learn more about magnetic therapy applications for treating decreased secretion of thyroid hormones (hypothyroidism)? Contact us!
Do not hesitate to contact us. We will answer your queries regarding magnetic therapy applications for decreased secretion of thyroid hormones (hypothyroidism).
List of indications
- Show all indications
Head and neck
- Alopecia (hair loss)
- Brain dysfunction
- Cerebral palsy
- Cerebrospinal multiple sclerosis - MS
- Cervical spine pain
- Conditions after cerebrovascular accidents
- Degenerative diseases of the brain and spinal cord
- Hypothyroidism - decreased secretion of thyroid hormones
- Ménière's syndrome and disease
- Middle ear inflammation - otitis media
- Minimal brain dysfunction (MBD)
- Nyctalopia (optic nerve atrophy)
- Tinnitus (noises or buzzing in the ears)
- TMJ (jaw joint) pain
- Tonsillitis, hoarseness, URTI
- Trigeminal nerve pain
- Upper extremities and shoulders
- Abdomen and hypogastrium
- Lower extremities and hips
- Health problems throughout the body