Optic nerve atrophy, nyctalopia
Characteristics of optic nerve atrophy, nyctalopia:Optic nerve damage and atrophy (nyctalopis) due to inflammation, ageing and atherosclerosis, optic nerve atrophy due to glaucoma, and ischaemic optic neuropathy, are caused, among other things, by impaired blood supply, poor oxygenation and inflammation.
Using magnetic therapy in optic nerve atrophy - nyctalopia
In these cases, low-frequency pulsed magnetic therapy and its strong vasodilatory effect on the pre-capillary arterioles and capillaries, which improves the microcirculation of oxygenated blood and nutrient supply, can be used as a complementary and maintenance therapy.
The increased metabolic rate and anti-inflammatory effect improve the course of optic nerve atrophy (nyctalopia) and have a positive effect on impaired retinal rod function in patients with night blindness.
Application of magnetic therapy in optic nerve atrophy - nyctalopia: Vasodilatory programs of 2–25 and 36–44 Hz using a solenoid applicator.
Magnetic therapy and nyctalopia (optic nerve atrophy) - contact form
Do you want to learn more about magnetic therapy applications for treating nyctalopia (optic nerve atrophy)? Contact us!
Do not hesitate to contact us. We will answer your queries regarding magnetic therapy applications for nyctalopia (optic nerve atrophy).
List of indications
- Show all indications
Head and neck
- Alopecia (hair loss)
- Brain dysfunction
- Cerebral palsy
- Cerebrospinal multiple sclerosis - MS
- Cervical spine pain
- Conditions after cerebrovascular accidents
- Degenerative diseases of the brain and spinal cord
- Hypothyroidism - decreased secretion of thyroid hormones
- Ménière's syndrome and disease
- Middle ear inflammation - otitis media
- Minimal brain dysfunction (MBD)
- Nyctalopia (optic nerve atrophy)
- Tinnitus (noises or buzzing in the ears)
- TMJ (jaw joint) pain
- Tonsillitis, hoarseness, URTI
- Trigeminal nerve pain
- Upper extremities and shoulders
- Abdomen and hypogastrium
- Lower extremities and hips
- Health problems throughout the body