Characteristics of toothache: Toothache is a very common problem that is caused by damage to the tooth (tooth decay, breaking of the tooth), dental enamel defects, inflammation of the tooth nerve, involvement of the soft tissues around the teeth (gingivitis, periodontitis), or dental calculus. Pain may spread from the damage site to other areas of the head. First of all, professional dental treatment is required in toothache.
Using magnetic therapy in toothache
Low-frequency pulsed magnetic therapy can be used during the toothache acute phase to support analgesic treatment and after the analgesic treatment to accelerate resolution of the oedema and inflammation and the entire healing process. Magnetic therapy should not be applied to the bleeding sites following tooth extraction.
Application of magnetic therapy in toothache
Initially, we reduce toothache using low frequencies at 2-10 Hz and during the recovery period, we stimulate healing with higher frequencies at 65-79 Hz. A small elliptical applicator (especially in acute toothache) or a solenoid are recommended for the treatment.
Magnetic therapy and toothache - queries
Do you want to learn more about magnetic therapy applications for treating toothache? Contact us!
Do not hesitate to contact us. We will answer your queries regarding magnetic therapy applications for toothache.
List of indications
- Show all indications
Head and neck
- Alopecia (hair loss)
- Brain dysfunction
- Cerebral palsy
- Cerebrospinal multiple sclerosis - MS
- Cervical spine pain
- Conditions after cerebrovascular accidents
- Degenerative diseases of the brain and spinal cord
- Hypothyroidism - decreased secretion of thyroid hormones
- Ménière's syndrome and disease
- Middle ear inflammation - otitis media
- Minimal brain dysfunction (MBD)
- Nyctalopia (optic nerve atrophy)
- Tinnitus (noises or buzzing in the ears)
- TMJ (jaw joint) pain
- Tonsillitis, hoarseness, URTI
- Trigeminal nerve pain
- Upper extremities and shoulders
- Abdomen and hypogastrium
- Lower extremities and hips
- Health problems throughout the body