Characteristics of the Before massage program: Use this program to prepare the body before a massage session and the use of manipulation procedures.
Purpose of magnetic therapy application before a massage session
The purpose of magnetic therapy before a massage session is to enhance the blood circulation in the tissues, to release and remove acid metabolites, to relax muscle spasms and contractions and provide an optimal preparation for the massage session so that the final effects are much greater.
Using magnetic therapy before a massage session
Relief from pain and release of muscle contractions before a manual massage session significantly improves the overall effects of a massage and makes even an intensive massage more tolerable for the patient's body. Biomag low-frequency pulsed magnetic therapy accelerates the elimination of acidic metabolites (through improved perfusion and increased lactate dehydrogenase activity) which reduces pain and relieves painful muscle spasms (contractions). Magnetic therapy has also been demonstrated to significantly slow down nerve conduction, which also contributes to muscle relaxation. The analgesic and muscle-relaxant effects of magnetic therapy are therefore used for the reduction of pain and relief of skeletal muscles, and to reduce muscle tonus as preparation for a subsequent massage. It is a good procedure for both pains in the back and extremities treated by massage techniques, and for athletes after demanding physical exercise.
Application of magnetic therapy before a massage session
Before a massage session, apply analgesic and spasmolytic frequencies locally to the desired area using suitable applicators appropriate for the area treated in the subsequent massage.
Using magnetic therapy before a massage session - queries
Do you want to learn more about magnetic therapy applications before a massage session? Contact us!
Do not hesitate to contact us. We will answer your queries regarding magnetic therapy applications before a massage session.
List of indications
- Show all indications
- Head and neck
- Upper extremities and shoulders
- Abdomen and hypogastrium
- Lower extremities and hips
Health problems throughout the body
- Alzheimer's dementia (so-called Alzheimer's disease)
- Arthritis of the joints
- Before massage
- Body detoxification
- Cartilage, damaged meniscus, regeneration
- Hi-level sport - overexertion, fatigue, microtrauma
- Individual option
- Inflammation - anti-inflammatory effect
- Joint arthroses
- Joint pain
- Lyme disease
- Magnetisation of water
- Medical program
- Metabolism - enhancing
- Muscle fatigue
- Muscle relaxation - relaxation of skeletal muscle
- Non-articular rheumatism
- Oedema - antioedema - anti-swelling effect
- Osteoarthritis and arthritis
- Osteoporosis, osteochondritis
- Pain - pain-killing - analgesic effect
- Parkinson's disease
- Post-surgery conditions
- Pseudo-arthrosis (non-union) - healing support
- Rheumatism (progressive polyarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis)
- Shingles or herpes zoster
- Tick-borne encephalitis - recovery
- Traumatic neural dissection - damaged peripheral nerve
- Vasodilation - improved blood circulation