Characteristics of the Fractures program: Use the Fractures program to treat fractures and injuries to the bones and cartilages. Therapy should be started as soon as possible after the injury and surgical treatment.
Purpose of magnetic therapy application in fractures
In fractures, low-frequency pulse magnetic therapy acts not only on the soft tissues but also on the bone and cartilage tissues, significantly supporting and accelerating the healing process and the new development and restoration of the damaged tissues.
Using magnetic therapy in fractures
In fractures, magnetic therapy improves the metabolism and microcirculation of oxygenated blood in the tissues, flushes out metabolites and stimulates the healing process. In fractures, low-frequency pulsed magnetic therapy has been demonstrated to accelerate the healing and regeneration of bones and soft tissues by non-specific irritation of the cell membrane. This leads to activation of the metabolic chain, in which a change in the cAMP/cGMP ratio and increased activation of osteoclasts for bone healing play a crucial role.
Magnetic therapy markedly accelerates the healing process in fractures, as it activates the formation of new tissue (rapid building of bone tissue and calcification) and leads to increased sensitivity to the parathyroid hormone. It is therefore used to accelerate the healing of fractures, pseudoarthroses (non-unions), and to strengthen loose and painful prostheses. Low-frequency pulsed magnetic therapy increases the level of proteoglycans in cartilage by up to 22 % (according to Chvojka), which leads to the healing of fractures and regeneration of cartilage that is otherwise difficult and influenced only to a limited extent. Accelerated fracture healing has been demonstrated not only in bone, but also in soft tissue.
Application of magnetic therapy in fractures
In fractures, apply Biomag low-frequency pulsed magnetic therapy locally to the affected parts of the body repeatedly and on a long-term basis.
Fractures and magnetic therapy - queries
Do you want to learn more about magnetic therapy applications for treating fractures? Contact us!
Do not hesitate to contact us. We will answer your queries regarding magnetic therapy applications for fractures.
List of indications
- Show all indications
- Head and neck
- Upper extremities and shoulders
- Abdomen and hypogastrium
- Lower extremities and hips
Health problems throughout the body
- Alzheimer's dementia (so-called Alzheimer's disease)
- Arthritis of the joints
- Before massage
- Body detoxification
- Cartilage, damaged meniscus, regeneration
- Hi-level sport - overexertion, fatigue, microtrauma
- Individual option
- Inflammation - anti-inflammatory effect
- Joint arthroses
- Joint pain
- Lyme disease
- Magnetisation of water
- Medical program
- Metabolism - enhancing
- Muscle fatigue
- Muscle relaxation - relaxation of skeletal muscle
- Non-articular rheumatism
- Oedema - antioedema - anti-swelling effect
- Osteoarthritis and arthritis
- Osteoporosis, osteochondritis
- Pain - pain-killing - analgesic effect
- Parkinson's disease
- Post-surgery conditions
- Pseudo-arthrosis (non-union) - healing support
- Rheumatism (progressive polyarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis)
- Shingles or herpes zoster
- Tick-borne encephalitis - recovery
- Traumatic neural dissection - damaged peripheral nerve
- Vasodilation - improved blood circulation