Characteristics of the Medical program: This is a versatile program with automatically changing frequency, from pain-reducing up to healing, stimulating applications.
Purpose of magnetic therapy application - Medical program
The Medical program is recommended for long-term chronic diseases where it is desirable to reduce pain and stimulate healing and regeneration. It is suitable for long-term maintenance treatment following the suppression of acute symptoms. Examples: degenerative and inflammatory joint diseases, to enhance the metabolism in the tissues of patients with diabetes, chronic inflammation of the tissues and organs.
Using the Medical program application
This is a versatile program containing a spectrum of frequencies with analgesic, spasmolytic and vasodilatory effects. It can be used for the majority of indications for low-frequency pulsed magnetic therapy, and can follow previous "Pain" program applications. It is suitable even for long-term applications in chronic diseases during the remission period and as prevention against exacerbation (new outburst) of the disease.
It is often used in polymorbid patients in whom stronger adaptive response can be expected after the application of higher frequencies, and in which we do not want to use only analgesic frequencies from the beginning of therapy.
Medical program and magnetic therapy - queries
Do you want to learn more about the Medical program application of Biomag magnetic therapy? Contact us!
Do not hesitate to contact us. We will answer your queries regarding the Medical program application of Biomag magnetic therapy.
List of indications
- Show all indications
- Head and neck
- Upper extremities and shoulders
- Abdomen and hypogastrium
- Lower extremities and hips
Health problems throughout the body
- Alzheimer's dementia (so-called Alzheimer's disease)
- Arthritis of the joints
- Before massage
- Body detoxification
- Cartilage, damaged meniscus, regeneration
- Hi-level sport - overexertion, fatigue, microtrauma
- Individual option
- Inflammation - anti-inflammatory effect
- Joint arthroses
- Joint pain
- Lyme disease
- Magnetisation of water
- Medical program
- Metabolism - enhancing
- Muscle fatigue
- Muscle relaxation - relaxation of skeletal muscle
- Non-articular rheumatism
- Oedema - antioedema - anti-swelling effect
- Osteoarthritis and arthritis
- Osteoporosis, osteochondritis
- Pain - pain-killing - analgesic effect
- Parkinson's disease
- Post-surgery conditions
- Pseudo-arthrosis (non-union) - healing support
- Rheumatism (progressive polyarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis)
- Shingles or herpes zoster
- Tick-borne encephalitis - recovery
- Traumatic neural dissection - damaged peripheral nerve
- Vasodilation - improved blood circulation