Characteristics of the Osteoporosis, osteochondritis program: Osteoporosis is a progressive systemic disease of the skeleton, characterised by a reduction in bone mass and deterioration of the bone tissue microarchitecture, resulting in increased bone fragility and a tendency to fractures. According to the WHO definition, osteoporosis is characterised as bone mineral density -2.5 SD or more below that of the young adult mean. Bone mass increases until the age of about 25-30 years, followed by a period of stabilisation of variable duration, after which a decline occurs. In women, the decline mostly starts after menopause and leads to the development of osteoporosis in about 20 % of cases. In osteoporosis, sex hormones, GH, an adequate intake of calcium and vitamin D, and physical activity have protective effects.
Osteoporosis - a decrease in hormone levels, a lack of minerals and vitamins, immobility and low physical activity, impaired absorption, increased phosphorus intake, alcohol, and certain other internal diseases of the liver, kidney, etc., accelerate bone loss. Comprehensive treatment of osteoporosis is required (hormonal treatment, supplementation of minerals and vitamins, etc.).
Using magnetic therapy in osteoporosis
In osteoporosis, supportive treatment to maintain the bone tissue quality and reduce pain includes Biomag low-frequency pulsed magnetic therapy, which supports metabolic processes in the bones leading to the better incorporation of building blocks and significant pain reduction. Magnetic therapy supports metabolic processes in the bones leading to the better incorporation of building blocks and significant pain reduction in osteoporosis. In osteoporosis, magnetic therapy markedly accelerates the healing process, as it activates the formation of new tissue (rapid building of bone tissue and calcification) and leads to increased sensitivity to the parathyroid hormone.
Application of magnetic therapy in osteoporosis
In osteoporosis, initially we apply analgesic frequencies of 4-6Hz, and once pain reduction is achieved, healing frequencies can be used at a range of 36-44 Hz.
Osteoporosis, osteochondritis and magnetic therapy - queries
Do you want to learn more about magnetic therapy applications for treating osteoporosis or osteochondritis? Contact us!
Do not hesitate to contact us. We will answer your queries regarding magnetic therapy applications for osteoporosis or osteochondritis.
List of indications
- Show all indications
- Head and neck
- Upper extremities and shoulders
- Abdomen and hypogastrium
- Lower extremities and hips
Health problems throughout the body
- Alzheimer's dementia (so-called Alzheimer's disease)
- Arthritis of the joints
- Before massage
- Body detoxification
- Cartilage, damaged meniscus, regeneration
- Hi-level sport - overexertion, fatigue, microtrauma
- Individual option
- Inflammation - anti-inflammatory effect
- Joint arthroses
- Joint pain
- Lyme disease
- Magnetisation of water
- Medical program
- Metabolism - enhancing
- Muscle fatigue
- Muscle relaxation - relaxation of skeletal muscle
- Non-articular rheumatism
- Oedema - antioedema - anti-swelling effect
- Osteoarthritis and arthritis
- Osteoporosis, osteochondritis
- Pain - pain-killing - analgesic effect
- Parkinson's disease
- Post-surgery conditions
- Pseudo-arthrosis (non-union) - healing support
- Rheumatism (progressive polyarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis)
- Shingles or herpes zoster
- Tick-borne encephalitis - recovery
- Traumatic neural dissection - damaged peripheral nerve
- Vasodilation - improved blood circulation