Parkinson's disease (Parkinson)
Characteristics of Parkinson's disease (Parkinson's): Parkinsonian syndrome (Parkinson's), also known as hypokinetic-rigid syndrome or hypertonic-hypokinetic syndrome, is an extrapyramidal syndrome and develops due to a nigrostriatal dopaminergic deficiency, dopamine receptor blockade or damage to the putamen.
We distinguish primary (Parkinson's disease and other neurodegenerative diseases) and secondary Parkinson's syndrome (drug induced, vascular, toxic, in metabolic diseases, in endocrinopathies, posttraumatic, in normotensive hydrocephalus). Parkinson's is manifested by a reduced range of mobility, delayed or impaired start of movement, tremor, impaired gait, limitation of facial expressions, writing disorders, speech disorders, etc.
Using magnetic therapy in Parkinson's disease
In Parkinson's disease, rehabilitation therapy with Biomag low-frequency pulsed magnetic therapy and application methods are similar to those in all degenerative diseases of the central nervous system (such as multiple sclerosis). Therapy should be applied to the entire spinal column area and to the head repeatedly using daily "CNS degeneration" programs. We prefer lower and middle frequencies of 2-25 Hz to relieve rigidity alternately with stimulating frequencies.
Application of magnetic therapy in Parkinson's disease
In Parkinson's disease, daily application programs are recommended using frequency ranges of 2-25 Hz and 50-81 Hz, which have vasodilatory, muscle relaxation and stimulation effects. A suitable solenoid should be used on the head, and a flat applicator on the spinal column.
Parkinson's disease and magnetic therapy - queries
Do you want to learn more about magnetic therapy applications for treating Parkinson's disease? Contact us!
Do not hesitate to contact us. We will answer your queries regarding magnetic therapy applications for Parkinson's disease.
List of indications
- Show all indications
- Head and neck
- Upper extremities and shoulders
- Abdomen and hypogastrium
- Lower extremities and hips
Health problems throughout the body
- Alzheimer's dementia (so-called Alzheimer's disease)
- Arthritis of the joints
- Before massage
- Body detoxification
- Cartilage, damaged meniscus, regeneration
- Hi-level sport - overexertion, fatigue, microtrauma
- Individual option
- Inflammation - anti-inflammatory effect
- Joint arthroses
- Joint pain
- Lyme disease
- Magnetisation of water
- Medical program
- Metabolism - enhancing
- Muscle fatigue
- Muscle relaxation - relaxation of skeletal muscle
- Non-articular rheumatism
- Oedema - antioedema - anti-swelling effect
- Osteoarthritis and arthritis
- Osteoporosis, osteochondritis
- Pain - pain-killing - analgesic effect
- Parkinson's disease
- Post-surgery conditions
- Pseudo-arthrosis (non-union) - healing support
- Rheumatism (progressive polyarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis)
- Shingles or herpes zoster
- Tick-borne encephalitis - recovery
- Traumatic neural dissection - damaged peripheral nerve
- Vasodilation - improved blood circulation